Day 12 - Catching up and having a rest


Crap cleared: An attitude that one has to be productive 100% of the time
 
 
Yesterday’s Day 11 blog took me a while to complete and it did not get published until the following day. So, today I’m going to be brief and allow myself to catch up!
 

"Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest" ~ Ashleigh Brilliant
 

Today I give myself permission to have a break from the sometimes emotionally draining task of crap-clearing.
"Crap-clearing"!... I just invented a new word - the process of Clearing the CRAP!




Day 12 observations:
  • It’s ok to take the pressure off yourself sometimes.
  • General housework and tidying up does not constitute "crap-clearing".
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...