Day 31 - The cleaning bug got me!

 
The cleaning bug strikes me
 at the weirdest times.
Often it’s at 9pm,
rarely during the day
and sometimes in the middle of the night.


I can happily ignore the mess in my house on a day to day basis and wait until the bug strikes, then it’s surprising how much cleaning and tidying I can achieve in a small amount of time. And it's not unusual for me to do the laundry if I wake at 3am and can't sleep - which is very rare these days.

I honestly don’t know how I’m surviving on only about 5 hours sleep per night lately, but after hitting hay at 2am last night I can’t believe my high level of energy today.

I had the children running around the house with me putting things back into place to re-create order under this roof. "Work before play"... a great motto in our house and the kids were even folding sheets!

Along with all the general housework I took the opportunity, while the bite of the bug was with me, to work with my daughter to clear the crap from her bedroom.
 
 
 
OK... Now you can go and play Wii.
 
 
Crap cleared: Unwanted craft and toys from my daughter’s room.


Day 31 observations:
  • All in good time ~ Tomorrow is another day ~ Strike while the iron’s hot ~ Whatever ~ Just Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...