Day 34 - Stop dreaming and get back to basics

I’m feeling really out of control right now. I have no balance. The great schedule I developed back on Day 10 of this challenge is being ignored. Daily blog posts are late (according to the expectations I have set for myself!) and I’m getting bogged down with trying to discover what I’m going to do on the other side of this challenge.

I’m spending too much time working on formulating the future implementation of realising my dreams. This is definitely putting the cart before the horse. I have to get back to the basics and rediscover what the hell this is this all about...

It’s about taking 100 days to clear my space and mind.

Right now my mind is spinning with thoughts of website development, products and services to offer, writing my book, worry over readership, which income stream to put most energy into and how to structure my unique healing methods. I’m reading and researching til 1 or 2am each night. I have to stop, or at least amend the Clear the Crap parameters I have set myself.

This is absolutely in no way bad at all. It’s just part of the process and a clear example of the way I operate when I get passionate about a new project. I totally throw myself into it - often at the expense of other aspects of day-to-day living. I’m still extremely satisfied and excited by what is happening in my life, I just need to slow up a bit and find clarity.


After donning many layers of clothing/armour on Sunday
my son said, "I think this is the most fun that I will ever have, playing with my sister"
 
 
Crap Cleared: I think I just took a bit of pressure off myself.

Day 34 observations:
  • It’s OK to change the rules.
  • Balance, balance, balance! Rome wasn’t built in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...