SUMMER SERIES: 2012 - Where Will You Go?




Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!





2012

A year for change

A year for expansion

A year to step out of your comfort zone and embrace opportunity

Embrace your freedom.

Trust in the flow

And be at your greatest



If you're a Dr Seuss fan like me, you will love this video. It inspired me to start the Clear the CRAP Summer Series, a concept that I had been toying with for a while.... ever since I stopped blogging on day 90 of the 100 day Clear the CRAP Challenge - but more on that later...






Mental Note: Find out more about the Burning Man Festival.


I love the individuality, self-expression, colour and aliveness of the people in this video. I love how they have no hang-ups about what others think of them and happily go about doing what they do, in their own way, in joy.

Thanks to the Crap-Clearing of 2011, this is also me in 2012: Individual, Expressive, Alive. Moving with colour and joy, in my own way.


Is it you?
Have you done the work to sort out your hang-ups and find your happy?


As the famous adage goes:

If you always do what you've always done
You'll always get what you've always got.


What is it that makes some people believe that they can go on doing the same thing and thinking the same way, and expecting a different result?


It's all about not living in fear of change, Baby!! And I should know! I have always stressed out in the face of change... but the times are a-changing. (More about change, Dr Seuss and The Places You'll Go Here)


I'm ready to leave behind the CRAP of the past and set my sights on some new places...

Oh, The Places You'll Go ....


You Coming????


____________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Dr Seuss and the Burning Man clip is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...