- When designing the image for this blog a scribbled out ladybug came about. The ladybug represents my Mum and the scribble signifies a breaking away. A breakage from the expectations that I developed for myself throughout my life to date and a breakage from the attitude of lack, both of which stem from childhood conditioning.
- I understand that I work best when I have a deadline to meet and I am accountable to others. I recognise and accept that my motivation to take action is low when there’s just me. Public notification of my challenge makes me accountable to any readers.
- The header and background for this blog is a busy mess. This is representative of the current state of clutter in my surrounds. This site will evolve and become clearer as I clear the CRAP.
- I must count my blessings every day. I have so much more than I realise and I should never want for more. I often lose sight of this and have to find a way to remind myself of it - daily. I will use this clearing exercise as a wonderful example that I have all that I need and will draw upon it when I need that reminder
- I recognise the source of my attitude toward holding on to material possessions. I acknowledge it and let it go.
- I am a healer. I am able to use the universal light to bring clarity to my being.
- I can look back on a situation that happened in the past and observe it for what it is. It’s a fact. It happened. I can eliminate judgement and forgive.
- Snakes should not be protected! Day 6:
- When I feel good on the inside, I like the way I look on the outside
- This challenge is a journey and the structure and format of how I document progress may change.
- There are some things from the past that are good to keep because they remind us of happy times.
Oh.... looks like this need a bit of updating
Yeah, well - I'll get to it, but in the mean time: